since the death of my short-lived fork of SexyBookmarks (which i called DamnSexyBookmarks) all my changes in my fork have been merged back into the parent project and in my spare time i've been fixing up and adding patches there. Josh has adopted me as another developer to the parent plugin so i've been chugging away.
in addition to cleaner code, the latest release i did this morning reformats and reorganizes the admin config panel. new features have been added on and the options were getting cluttered.
before and after screenshot...
i think this project is nearing the point where i'm pretty satisfied with it. i think the only thing i'd want to see improved is a better feed display. currently it's just a bulleted list and isn't all that attractive... that's why i added the option to hide it from the feeds.
Josh, the other developer has plans to add localization so people in other countries could use their own social networking sites and see the plugin in their own language. personally not a big thing for me since... the plugin's already in english... and i speak english... but for those of you who care about that stuff... it's coming.
anyway... this was just an update from the robot-nerd side of life. i've been getting a lot of visits from people looking for that stuff lately.